Just a quick internet search will tell anyone that film festivals generate commerce for their host communities and the surrounding area. With your support The Boonies will generate commerce for our local and regional economy. The Boonies seeks your support as a sponsor of this international event.
While specific sponsorships opportunities await your support, we welcome donations to our SUPPORT THE IDEA campaign. Anyone can donate any amount to this campaign. When you SUPPORT THE IDEA you create an endless ripple that saves everyone money.
Films, music, art, technology, workshops, clinics, parties are all open to the public at no cost.
So, if you want to support education, film, filmmakers, music, the arts, technology, your community or any of a million other reasons, please donate to The Boonies and SUPPORT THE IDEA. You will be creating possibilities for everyone.
For specific sponsorship of the festival please contact Jeff Clark, Executive Director at 814-730-7375 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for details. Some sponsorships are listed below.
Boonies Mission Statement:
The Boonies, Inc. organized as a 501(C)(3) non-profit corporation, is created to support, educate and promote independent filmmakers of all ages, as well as promote Northwestern Pennsylvania's location and natural resources to the film industry. To that end, The Boonies will utilize film, visual arts, music and the newest and experimental technologies to enhance the experience of students, filmmakers and audiences.
Current Sponsors for 2013:
Volt Vision Inc. - Boonies Patron Sponsor – an engineer lighting designs servies and consulting company in Warren, Pennsylvania, led by Steve French. Volt Vision was The Boonies International's 1st sponsor.
- Active in creating electronic and lighting retail products using interactive technology
- Involved in rapidly emerging LED lighting technology
- Offering design consultation in – automated test equipment, automated control systems, LED technology, hydrogen generation control systems, efficient motor control for automotive and RDID
Volt Vision is also a retail seller of Irradiant LED lighting.
Steve is a graduate of Rochester Institute of Technology and is an involved advocate in working with academic students and a mentor at local high schools and colleges. Being a family man Steve loved the idea of a film festival a family could attend. Then Steve also heard that The Boonies was having lots of music now Steve loves the idea of all the music at The Boonies, because Steve is also a talented musician and plays one hell of bass guitar! Next, Steve heard about the technology and the variety of art at The Boonies and yep, Steve now loves The Boonies because of the technology and art, because that's a lot of what Volt Vision is technology and art. So that's why Steve French and Volt Vision got involved. Well, that and Steve is friends with The Boonies Executive Director Jeff Clark.
Find Volt Vision and Steve French at www.voltvision.com
The Horton House - The Boonies Host B&B - a premiere B&B here in Warren, Pennsylvania, owned and operated by Craig Scalise.
- a great house since 1895... a great B&B since 1995
- seven bedrooms with private baths
- a tree lined 2 1/2 block walk from downtown Warren and the film festival
- Wi-Fi and a backyard, cable and air, porches, patios, gardens all tucked away safe and secure
The Horton House is a grand get away in The Boonies! The festival recommends it! Heck, we utilize this gem when ever we can. The Boonies meets there as needed and we offer the establishment as a respite for traveling film folks. All as a result of owner Craig Scalise's interest in an international film festival in Warren, PA. Craig got involved with The Boonies early on, becoming our 2nd sponsor. Craig is a gracious host with a stately manor. Make your reservations for the festival as soon as you can and then as often as you can get back to The Boonies and The Horton House.
Find more at www.hortonhousebb.com
Joseph Glarner Group Production Studio and After Dark Entertainment - Boonies Signature Pioneer Sponsor - a production group providing experience and talent required for your audio and video business needs.
- Commercials - TV - Radio - Internet
- Music - recording local and national talent - creating music, jiggles and theme songs
- Corporate audio and video
Needing the use of a studio for our audio and video needs was near the top of a list, as you might imagine. So, when Glarner Group suggested we work together on some common goals, it didn't take much discussion before saying, "Oh yeah, that works!" Joe's talent draws customers and his results keeps them coming back. GGAD does everything for us, when it comes to audio and video. Working with us on commercials, short films, internet plans and creating workshops and opening doors to talent and to opportunity. Talented, professional, creative, motivated and into indie. Glarner Group in The Boonies and in the world www.GGADNEWS.com
Ring-Around-A-Rosy - The Boonies Official Florist.
Right next to The Struthers Library Theatre
300 Third Avenue
Warren, Pennsylvania 16365
Ring-Around-A-Rosy helping The Boonies make everything come up roses. Make sure to visit the gift shop and meet Dan.
For questions about sponsorships email email@example.com or call The Boonies at 814-730-7375
Independent film has its own roots in grassroots funding and one might say it remains the foundation of indie filmmaking. I don't know about that but I do believe that grassroots is one of the things that makes indie film independent. Support is vital and the support of "the people" through grassroots support is not only financially helpful but it's motivating, stimulating and sustaining. Your hard earned dollars at the grassroots level support the festival with more than dollars. Grassroots Donations demonstrate the will of the people and it's a sign of supporting the idea.
Why support the idea that The Boonies International film festival is a "free to attend film festival"?
• The festival is free to attend
• All seat to all film at all venues for all 4 days are free
• All workshops are free
• There is always something educational available at The Boonies
• There is film for 4 days at 5 different venues
• There is live music "all the day and all of the night"
• There is a Tech Center with tech events all 4 days
• There is art to enjoy all around town
• If the festival is free… you have more money for other fun things while you're at The Boonies International Film Festival like… eating, recreating and shopping
How to support the idea
• Be a sponsor
• Friend us at Facebook
• Tweet us at Twitter
• Watch for our upcoming Indie Go Go campaigns
• Volunteer while your here
Where to support the idea…
• Donate tabs appear on the right side of each page of our web site
• Contact us about Sponsorships at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Support us at our Facebook page
• Treat us nice with tweets about The Boonies as you Twitter
• Volunteers can find info on the right side of each page of our web site
When to support the idea…
• Any time the spirit moves you
• As often as you like and or are able
• Just enough to feel good
• Not so much it hurts
• As you're asking other to support the idea
• If the notion strikes ya
When you come to The Boonies International Film Festival August 14th – 17th, 2013 in Warren, Pennsylvania, USA and attend any or all films and workshops it won't cost you a penny.
4 Days – All Films – Zero Dollars
Kind of awesome.
The Boonies want you to see all the films (movies) your want to see and give the filmmakers a larger audience. We do hope you will "Support the Idea" and donate to The Boonies but there is no obligation. All donations are greatly appreciated regardless of the amount.
Print out one of our donation forms and use a check or money order or head over to PayPal.
SUPPORT THE IDEA
Jeff Clark – Executive Director